Friday, January 18, 2008

Make room for Schroeder!


Jaiden and Andrew, tried out for the spring high school musical, "Charlie Brown". They both made it and got the same part. (It is a double cast.) Schroeder! Our home is buzzing with Charlie Brown music. It is now Abby's favorite music as soon as she's home from school she'll turn it on.
The boy's spend a lot of time after school practicing. I'm glad they are involved and busy. All of us can't wait to see both of them perform. I think we could all perform it now. We have it memorized. It will be presented in March on the 7,8,10, and 11 of that month. I'll let you know what time the performence's start.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Nephews. We wish you the best

Lauri said...

Can't wait to see it. You'll be great Schroeders. I did this play in High School too. I still remember some of the lyrics and music like yesterday . . . "Happiness is finding a pencil . . ." "You're a good man Charlie Brown - you're a prince and a prince could be King." Have fun Jaiden and Andrew.