No we're not having twins. My cousins the twins are HILARIOUS!!!! We were at a family party and they were counting how many boys compared to how many girls. The boys were out numbered: 4 to 6 and the twins were very concerned that if 3 more boys didn't come they would be out numbered for the rest of the dinner. I pointed out that if we counted the chickens and the dog, then there would always be more girls. One of them turns to me and says," At our house, we kill girl chickens." awkward pause. He then continues,"Do I live a normal life?" Well twin, I'm pretty sure you do... but I think it's the other way around... you kill boy chickens when they get too over powering.
My dad and Jaiden now teach their primary class. One day they were learning about Laban and Nephi. They told the class how Laban fainted from drinking too much. One twin says,"Boys don't faint! ...Except when they find our that they're uncles!" Well I think he's seen "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" once or twice!!
2 comments:
HOLY COW!!! That song playing "Look Inside" was my ultimate favorite song when I was in Young Women's! Thanks for that! I had totally forgotten about that song!
Wow- some great insights! I remember hearing bits and pieces of that conversation at the Sunday dinner. haha. Good times.
Post a Comment