
Let is snow already!!!!! We've only waited a whole year and it hasn't snowed once since thanksgiving. A whole week!!!!!! I can't wait for the snow to fill the air and drowned those dumb weeds that just make the place look trashy.
Mom is at the hospital right now. But not for the usual reasons. She is only there for EMT practice. Scared you for a second there huh!! Me and Abby are working on school. She's doing math and I'm doing English, typing, and writing in a journal. 3 in one!!! I don't know if that really counts but there's nothing else to do around here.
We have our Christmas tree and it''s tall and elegant. But it's backside is naked from dragging it down the mountain. :) when we went to get it, we tried a place that's name escapes me and it was too muddy so we went to pole haven and it was muddy but by then we were already ready to go home and get worm. So we climbed up this slope that was too muddy for the four-wheelers to get up so we had to walk. We got up there and our friends found theirs but we didn't see anything my mom liked so we had to leave to get the other one she liked. we were there for 3 hours. our tree is standing but it's not decorated or even lit up. I would post a picture but i figured I'd wait till we got the ornaments on.
~*aNnA sHiRlEnE*~
No comments:
Post a Comment