Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TAG

8 fav tv shows
We don't watch too much TV beside Genral Conference But When we do it's:
1. American Idol
2. News
I can't think of anything else.

8 fav resturants

Panda Express (We Just ate there today!!)
Wendys
Millers
Home :)
Olive Garden
Arbys (When I'm in the mood)
Chuck-a-rama
IHOP
8 things I did yesterday
Went up north to help my Dad with work
Went to Aunt Kristen's and helped her with cookies, breadsticks, and windows.
Waited for every one to get to her house
Went to the air port
Saw Grandma and Grandpa Olsen YEAH!!!!
Went to a party at Aunt Kristen's house
Went Home and before we got home,
Went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
8 things I Am looking forward to
Christmas
Thanksgiving
PIES!!!!!!
Lot's of FOOD and Family
Fridays
High School
School (Don't ask me why, i just can't wait for it to start today!!!!)
The Second Coming
8 things on my wish list
The exact amount of change in my pocket when I need it
A spontaneous sense of Humor
A stable economy
Good friends that I don't have to worry about Questioning.
Not having to do my hair but it always being Cute.
This tag to be over with
Peace in the home ALL the time
Automatic Optimism

I tag Becky C and O, Wendy , Lauri, And Emily (both of you)

No comments: