Friday, June 27, 2008

Andrew, and a Laugh out loud moment.

Ha, ha, ha, ha! I want to share with you an experience, Andrew had yesterday. He is such a good sport to share this moment, even with me. He knows how much I love laughter so he shared it with me, knowing the risk he was taking. Here goes.... Andrew has been attached to his calculator lately. He loves to problem solve, he creates programs and games on his trig. calculator in his spare time. Most of us can't relate to this kind of fasination. Personally, I adore the fact that he is learning for fun. To continue on with the story, he has been searching the house for old remotes and things that communicate without cords. He gave up his search here at home for what he needs for his research and expanded his search to a yard sale yesterday. He saw a baby section at the yard sale and thought he might find a baby monitor. He went over to a big misc. box of baby things and started to search. He found something that he thought might be one and thought there must be another piece to this, so he held on to the first half and continued searching for the second half. The lady at the yard sale approached him and asked him if he knew what that device was that he was holding. He said, "I think so." and she said, "It is a breast pump. " (Ha ha ha ha ha ha .) Andrew just shrugged it off. He's very good that way. And perhaps I enjoy it so much because it reminds me of something I would do. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It made me laugh. Thanks Andrew, for the Smile.

3 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

Ha ha! I will never forget the "Linger" story. :) We re-tell that one regularly.

Lauri said...

Good 'un. I wonder what Andrew could come up to do with that! Hee, hee.

Becky K. said...

How funny. It was nice, Drew, to let your mom share the moment. We all have 'em. Most of the time we just keep them to ourselves, though.